Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Peter !!!!

  1. #11
    levere
    Guest levere's Avatar

    Post

    Hmm. I'm thinking we didn't stay in Santo Domingo then because I seem to recall the hotel being right on the beach. Ah, who can remember these things. It was almost 20 years ago.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member grail25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2004
    Posts
    3,754
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Could be. I wouldn't be suprised if it did. From what i remember the taste wasn't really strong. I really liked it.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    just hook it to my veins!

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Originally posted by levere:
    Hmm. I'm thinking we didn't stay in Santo Domingo then because I seem to recall the hotel being right on the beach. Ah, who can remember these things. It was almost 20 years ago.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You are not sure where you go, but know that beer was cheap ?

    Now I know you priorities for life

    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
    just hook it to my veins!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Man you are late......there are some sharks arround already
    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    the folks here know better than to get between me and beer...

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
    the folks here know better than to get between me and beer...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Tell it to this guy


    11 20/01/04? best memories from dominican were experienced under the influence of this beer. i would give my left nut for a case of this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •